Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nostalgi

Jag hittade mitt första blogginlägg någonsin.

11 Oct 2005, 2:12 PM - I couldn't stand up against it.....

So, here I am.... I did all I could to resist it, but... L--- talked me into it...

This is a historical moment, I'm about to publish my first blog contribusion -ever. Even though being a computer science student, I've always said that blogs are not for me. Thinking of attempts I've made to write a diary (I can't remember all of them) I know this won't last for long...

So what am I supposed to write, in my blog? I could start with telling you guys about my really interesting weekend!! Since friday I've been sitting home alone in my apartment, studying! Yepp, that's what I've done! You might understand now why my attempts to fill up a diary about my life haven't been brought to an end?

Anyway folks, I'll return to my studies... I have to hand in an assignment and read a book until tomorrow.

Currently listening :
1, 2, 3 Soleils: En Concert
By Taha
Release date: 26 January, 1999


"this won't last for long" huh? Det är två och ett halvt år sedan nu, och mycket har hänt sedan dess... Den där lilla blå lägenheten i H kommer alltid att finnas i mitt minne som en av de goda sakerna i mitt liv, trots känslan av uppror jag får inom mig när jag tänker på den.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denna artikel ger ljuset som vi kan observera verkligheten.