Sunday, December 18, 2005

MY BELOVED FRIENDS!!!

Helluuu... Everything ok? Hope so.. I really want the best for my friends, 'cause I love'em!!

Anyway...
Tonight I got fucked and drunk (NOT the other way around) -what a hilarious night!!

I know.. I shouldn't be drinking.. But I really needed one tonight!! Anyone want my alcohol?? I already gave away the vodka, the rom is almost empty by now but further I've got gin, bacardi razz, cloudberry liqueur, bols blue, kahlúa, coebergh classic (some dutch thing -a really nice one, especially if you mix it with milk) and those small bottles that I once robbed from my previous work. Talking about my previous work..I'd LOVE some coke by now.

No pienso llorar, de eso ya me cansé,
hoy voy a chillar, voy a andar con mis pies..

Siempre me quedará,
la voz suave del mar..

No grites que los niños duermen..
Malo, malo, malo, eres,
no se daña quien se quiere..

El tiempo vuela..

Yo soy del sur, tú eres del norte,
no hablamos el mismo idioma, pero haremos que no importe..

El aire se respira..

Siete horas..

En tu silencio habita el mío..

Te hecho de menos, le digo al aire
te busco, te pienso, te siento y siento
que como tu no habrá nadie
y aquí te espero, con mi cajita de vida
cansada, a oscuras, con miedo
y este frío, nadie me lo quita
te mando besos.....

Por fin me duermo... Hasta otro día.. cuando no me duerme.......
MUAKSS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gulle.